MARGARET RIVER DAY 2- VINEYARDS

I'm such a fool for forgetting up updating about this. I know it was several months ago but I'd still like to share the images ...



I'm such a fool for forgetting up updating about this. I know it was several months ago but I'd still like to share the images because I thought that it was extremely beautiful. I know, I'm such a shameless tbt-er. But I can't help it.



We visited several different locations that offered tasty and unique samples. Very relaxing outing and be prepared to hustle cus you will be spending that top dolla.
It's also lovely that you are allowed to practically roam free in the vineyards. That is, if you can get very far in the sweltering heat. The sun is just full blaze ahead. (How do those poor grapes survive? TT^TT)

Donnie, don't come kill me plis.
I think I have one more post to round up our trip. Hopefully I can get it done in the next century.

Love you all.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.